- Membership Information
All residents of Surajpur Gaam living in the UK are eligible for membership in Surajpur Leva Patel Community UK
- What are the current fees?
Single (over 18): £10
- What age do I pay my fees?
From 18 years to 65 years (retirement age)
- What does the fee cover?
The fee covers the member and his/her family including children under 18 years.
It contributes towards the costs of Annual Summer and Diwali functions.
- Who is exempted from paying the fees?
1. If you are a widow
2. If you are retired or Old Age Pensioner (65 years and over)
3. If you are a single female
4. If you are under 18 years of age
- But I still live with my parents!
You still pay the fees unless you fall in exempt category
- I haven’t paid my fees for the last few years. What happens to my membership?
After three years of non-payment, you will stop receiving communication or invitations to the Annual functions. You will be re-instated as an active member once you have cleared all your arrears. Special circumstances may be considered if applied directly to the committee.
- How would you know if I have or haven’t paid?
We have a database which is constantly updated and monitored by the members of the committee. Anyone who hasn’t paid their membership fees will be approached at the annual functions and will be asked to settle the owed monies. Usually on the spot settlement will be required.
If you have any other questions please email your questions from Contact Us